Re: [NetEpic ML] Iron Warrior votes (LONG)

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 05:58:32 GMT

>I actually would prefer something completely different. How about taking
>the road the other Chaos Legions already have? A Chaos Power Card! The
>World Eaters have the Blood Rage, the Thousand Sons have the Vortex of
>Tzeench etc. With the other Legions why not give them a special ability
>not represented by modifying their stats, but by use of a card? The Iron
>Warriors could have "Siege Breaker" as their power where for one turn all
>Iron Warriors Marines fighting CC in built-up terrain double their CAF to
>+6? It would keep with the current theme of the other Chaos Marine
>Legions.

Actually, I would revise the existing legions as well since I think it kinda
sucks that marine armies get all this special stuff (like the wolves) but
chaos legions get a measly one-shot special card

> >Sabre
> >Flamer infantry
> >Chaos recruits
>
>I thought we'd vetoed these?

Optional units only actually. But this entire lists will be (i suppose)
stuck in the back of the real chaos list as optional stuff