RE: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:46:18 +0200

Hi
Dont think so, a teleporting Woulfguard-detachment costs 375 (same as a
normal WG specialcard) so if you pay for the more for the ability than all
other, you should get the ability.

Deathwingtermies DO break, they just dont check morale. Normal termies fail
moral only 1 in 6 times, so I dont see any reason why The Dark Angels should
be cut off from the ability to teleport in.

Eivind