Re: [NetEpic ML] Blood Slaugterers

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:49:25 +1000

At 11:38 PM 9/5/00 -0400, Michael Presnal wrote:
> ther was somethig in a white dwarf magazine about the bloodslauterers
>where they did not have to have greater daemons, find that copy whlie you
>are researching this chaos project. it might have been in the issue tha had
>the alternate objectives articles.

Yep. Remember that one and have it lying around at home somewhere. It was
also the article that had the Catachan Jungle Fighters IG Company and the
Special Card of Marine Terminators in a Thunderhawk. It was a pretty
terrible article IIRC in that it was another Gavin Thorpe "power up Epic
stuff so I can finally win a battle" article. Still, I'll drag it out for
a source of ideas. Maybe something good will come of Gavin's
writings. Something has to.

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.