Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Legion Company Cards [LONG]

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:52:14 +1000

At 04:52 PM 9/5/00 -0400, you wrote:

><http://www.egroups.com/mygroups>My Groups |
><http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic>netepic Main Page |
><http://click.egroups.com/1/8150/6/_/7255/_/968186888/>Start a new group!
>
>Innisfail stinks for Chaos if you want alot of Chaos info go to PAiN's
>Unholy Ground on the Warhammer 40k Chaos Webring or try this link
><http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/4027/>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/4027/

Thanks. I looked up your site but it had bugger all on the nature of the
Legions, which is what I was after. I was simply after some info on what
the nature of each of the Traitor Legions was in battle. Realm of
Innisfail has this, so I used it. It was about the only place that
did. PAiN's Unholy Ground DID have a good article on the Iron Legion though.

But thanks for the link. I'll have to look at it in detail when I get home.

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.
        Just like everyone else.