Chaos Marine Legion Poll

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:41:50 +1000

Hi Everyone!

I've just started a poll at the NetEpic vault on what format the majority
of people would like to see the Chaos Marine Legions take. I'm interested
in seeing what the opinions of the group are before we proceed further in
creating the Legions for use in NetEpic. I'll keep this poll open for
about a week or so.

Note that this poll is in relation to the OPTIONAL Chaos Space Marine and
Chaos Renegade lists that we are creating for NetEpic. It will NOT affect
the standard Chaos Daemon army that we currently have (like a lot of
people, I'd like to leave that list as it is!).

So make your voice heard! Exercise your right to democracy and free
speech! VOTE NOW!

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.