RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW 2 infantry stuff

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 05:45:25 GMT

> NS: I say reduce movement rate, to move emphasis avay from CC, 5 cm
>for infantry

Hmmm, doesnt this make the game too slow and tedious?

> NS: I think that we could make use of the number of attacks to
>represent elite units! SMG should have 1 attac IMO, Machingunners could
>fire
>bort in the FF fase and the advance fase provided they don't move that
>turn.

Also a good idea. In that case I would suggest at least giving SMG troops
better to-hit and a higher CAF to reflect their power at close quarters

> NS: -6 is perhaps a bit hefty even for the 88, -3 for other
>Anti-tank guns should be considered.

Just a suggestion. -4 perhaps? Anyone have any documentation on how often
various AT guns penetrated various tanks?

> NS: It's a very good beginning!!!

Thanks :)