Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Iron Warrior votes (LONG)

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 02:30:17 -0400

Hey Josh were are you getting that the Iron Warriors are of a Slaanash
following any fluff I've got says they are of no one Deamon God

-->Realms of Chaos: Slaves to Darkness. They are discussed in the
Slaanesh section, and their banners and should pads are shown with the
other Slaaneshi Traitors. I've always associated them with Slaanesh, and
getting their jollies out of blowing things up.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell