Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Iron Warrior votes (LONG)

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 06:22:43 -0700

Hi Luca,

Nicely put!

Devestators (or any Long Range infantry), for Chaos is not in character
for this army. And please, NO artillery support for the Chaos Marines.

Marines are a fast attack force in galactic travel, as well as on the
battlefield. Big pieces of artillery do NOT fit this model.

Of course, if it's optional, knock yourself out. Just don't ask ME to
play with/against these monstrosities.

Warprat ;)