Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Legion Company Cards [LONG]

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 05:47:37 GMT

>True. I understand this stand point and quite readily agree with it. But
>the problem with making the Legions each unique with special abilities
>and/or stats is that it changes the nature of the Chaos Legions from the
>original Epic treatment of the Legions with them being generic Chaos
>Marines that had the one-shot powers. It would be great to give each
>legion its own stats and/or special features but the fact is that we would
>then have to change the Thousand Sons, Emperor's Children, World Eaters and
>Death Guard to suit and there are plenty of people who really want to see
>very little change in the lists.

i am aware of this, but the entire intention of these variant lists would be
as an optional addition to the chaos lists.

That way people can choose whether to use the simple rules already given or
the detailed ones we are creating now.

Seen in that light, i would seriously suggest including your chaos legion
rules in the actual official army list.

>Great. The more opinions the better. I'd like to see your take on them
>Weasel. You seem to have a great well of ideas to take from.

Yup, and with the aid of people on this list it cant help but be good.