[Net Epic ML] Re: [Net Epic ML] Plaguetower Question

From: Steven <snew11_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 23:37:25 -0000

Peter,

Back in June we had a little discussion about the Plaguetower. I was
just going over the tables and template for 4.0 and they match now,
which is good, but they don't reflect what your final word was,
that's below. So you don't have to look it up, the template and
description now say: 15cm move +8 CAF.

Just wanted you to know.

SNEW

 --- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Peter Ramos" <pramos2_at_u...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Crap, I gotta remember to paste after I cut!
>
> It should be 15cm move +12 CAF.
>
> Peter

We