Re: [NetEpic ML] about new Chaos Space Marines

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:40:14 -0400

So then we should make up some kind of Primarches for the ones that have died, and make the Primarches that are still not dead by fluff, with some lesser Deamon stats and give them say one or two cards when you take their Primarch. So like for Iron Worriors you have to take Perturabo then you can take the one Iron Warrior card and one delt out Chaos card. You can build your army around him like you may take 1-5 Company cards