Re: [NetEpic ML] about new Chaos Space Marines

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:39:49 GMT

>Give them chaos cards that must be palyed on the company and support cards.
>They can't be used to save things since there are no demons or demon
>engines.
>Darius

i have always seen chaos cards as the energy of chaos and the will of the
chaos gods being granted to the greater daemons which, after all, serve the
chaos gods directly by being incarnations.

With no greater daemon around, I cant imagine a regular champion of chaos
wielding that amount of influence and power?