Re: [NetEpic ML] New poll for netepic

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 05:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

  netepic_at_egroups.com wrote:

My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!

i don t think you guys are giving this tank its true fire power, it has 12 bolters, 2 assault cannons,and 1 multi-multa as weapons thats a lot more then 4 attacks in my book.

Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the netepic
group:

Members will vote on Crusader Land
Raider: M 25 CAF +3 Save 3 At 4 Hit 6

  o They can transport 2 inf stands
  o They can transport 3 inf stands
  o We shal not include the Crusader

http://www.egroups.com/polls/netepic

not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
web site listed above.

Thanks!

"Is it time to play?"