Re: [NetEpic ML] about new Chaos Space Marines

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:50:00 -0400

With no greater daemon around, I cant imagine a regular champion of chaos

wielding that amount of influence and power?

--->Of course, this could leave the Chaos Undivided types out in the
cold. Kelvin I think is on target with his suggestions about this. Give
em one shot powers, or a single card, which can't be used as a save
because they aren't demons or demon engines.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell