Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW 2 infantry stuff

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:45:08 -0400

He, he.... We can always add detail later!!!!!

But we could use a sort of diplomacy map to play campaigns

Nils

-->Now that's an idea. It would work for Europe, but you'd need either
the Youngstown Diplomacy variant map, or Colonial diplomacy map to expand
things. But let's leave campaign rules aside for the moment, as there
are several possibilities with that, but the core rules need to be hashed
out first. Of course, a modified AnA map could work as well. I have one
that I've modified if anyone is interested.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell