RE: [NetEpic ML] Crusader

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:03:22 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT eivind borgeteien [mailto:eivind.borgeteien_at_...]
Sent: 08. September 2000 12:39
To: 'netepic_at_egroups.com'
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Crusader

Hi!
I have looked at the poll, and it seems that people dislike the Crusader.
This might a general dislike of the vehicle being converted to netepic, but
it seems to me that it rather is a dislike of the current stats.

Am I right?

JS: This is just MO, but it seems to me that the general consensus here is
against including new units. I seem to recall that people wanted to cut the
number of current units. Personally I like the crusader, and IMO the more
units the merrier, but it's just the way democracy works.

If we discard the current stats, the new suggestion is this:

Specialcard to replace 7 Landraiders
Cost 100

Move 25, save 3, CAF 3

melta 50 cm 1 att. 5+ -2 save
assault 50 cm 1 att. 5+ -1 save
bolters 15 cm. 4 att. 6+ -0 save

Any opinions on this?

JS:Sounds good.

Eivind

[snip]

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.