Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW 2 infantry stuff

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:50:20 -0400

What I am saying about detail is not to go overboard. The German army at the
start of the war was a lot differen than at the end. We must ask ourselves
are we recreating the battles and campaigns or creating a game that could
give us somewhat realistic comparisons of the units to recreate small
battles, play skirmishes or scenarios. I love risk for its simplicity and
Axis and Allies for its different directions. Both games aren't detailed
that indepth. We don't need to have 3 kinds of Panzer II tanks. Make the
tanks as light, medium and heavy armor and adjust the firepower. We know the
German tanks were the toughest, so give them more firepower and a better
THR.
Darius