RE: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: <siggi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:10:18 -0000

Hi!

        My point is that the Datacard identifies locations on the Titan that
if they are occupied by squad that squad can fire from the titan, and if
they can fire from the titan they can be fired at (if shields are down) and
therefore Rad bomb will affect them just as if they located in a building or
trenches.

        If the intepretarion from GW days states that all can fire, then
people have not read the DataCard (Upper right corner where it states that
Squads in certain location's can fire others can't. It can't be misprint on
the datacard)

Ref to the Datacard follows:
        http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/3443/neimpdc1.jpg
        http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/3443/neimpdc2.jpg