Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:34:26 -0400

NO NO these would be open gun platforms, plus if you give them the save then
the Capital Imp would get this save also and that would be much to much
cheese for any one. Besides the guys would be exposed while firing, and this
wepon ingnors cover. Plus it states anything even partially under the
templete is hit even tanks have air hole this would leak through them. Plus
lets not fall on GW's poor attempt to put some silly rule like all tanks are
sealed air tight and inpurveus to out side air, just to make it worth wild
to buy there dumb Rhino model. How would one breath if seald thight, plus if
they are seald air thight way can't they move under water? Wow so if I take
cheap rihnos I'll have submarines also? No more charging for bridges for me
I'll just move through the water at half rate or full? Is water rough
terrain or regular?