Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:50:09 -0400

The embark and disembark are a function of time. You can only embark or
disembark once per turn. If your rhino is on charge orders and moves 30 cm
that is 60% of its time so the troops have the other 40% (if troops are on
charge they could move up to 8cm and if on advance up to 4cm). I can't see
how that is cumbersome. I think both vehicle and troop paying 5cm to
embark/disembark adds a little more confusion to the mix.
Darius
Darius