Re: [NetEpic ML] (unknown)

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:54:37 +1000

At 10:51 PM 9/12/00 -0400, Michael Presnel wrote:

> Suggestion: the Black Legion should be led by 'Abaddon the
>Despoiler' and 4 close assault terminators! then make the legion a battle
>company with a mix of lesser daemons as support. they can then use the
>generic minions cards also. their power should be chosen at random before
>play begins along with chaos cards. TRY THAT!

Actually, I've got some ideas sloshing around in the cavern that is my head
for the Black Legion. Abaddon would be a Special Card. A power for the
Black Legion I'm not so sure about, I've been thinking about making them a
Generic Chaos Marine company with no power but slightly cheaper and access
to lots of support from most of the Chaos list. Once I have a firmer idea
of what to do with the Chaos Marines and Renegades I'll post my lists to
the NetEpic Vault for all to see and comment on.

-Kelvin....

     I have spoken to God and he said
    "The end is around here somewhere.
     Have you looked under the couch?"