Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:46:08 GMT

>Hi!
>
>Looked at the datacard and you are absolutely correct, I'd take your
>interpretation of which are affected, if they are in firing positions and
>shields down then they may be affected.

i assume that this interpretation would also apply to transported troops in
raiders / rhinos etc.
Since they are not in a firing position (transported troopers cannot shoot
out) they would not get hit...otherwise, it would be rather wild as you
would get a chance to hit the infantry, and if the hit blew the vehicle they
would get a chance to get killed again.