RE: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

  "Stef�n_Flego,_Kerfistj�ri_TMD" <flego_at_...> wrote:

My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!
there is no cover mod. to ingnore, they can t be targeted, you have to shoot at the titan to get at the troops, Its not a building, there is no cover mod, look at all the rules. Can you shoot at the troops with a las cannon with a cover mod?????? no ???? Becouse theres not one. well the Rad bomb (or any other weapon) can t target them eather the thing is they don t have a cover mod....................................!!!!! they have an armor save and a hit location..............hit the location, beat the aromr , roll the damage , kill the troops thats how it works. simple ?? yes?? You have to change all the damage list if you want to have them as a seperat target. ... and the Rad Bomb can only hit one location on the titan like all blast weapons not all the ones with troops in them.....................

I hate to be rude but I would think that the description "ignores coveres" says it all. If the shields are down, troops take hit�s. So as someone said :
and you need to think before you say something like that, there is no cover to ignore its a VEH. armor save

"Get a Life, if it has openings, sheilds aer down and the weapon ignors cover mods you are hit. Roll to save Cheese man"