Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:48:21 -0400

OK OK , Deep breaths, the Rad bomb is a Templete of 12cm it will in fact cover a whole Imperator Titan very easyly, Hence every location on the Titan is hit. The main blast is done on the Titan randomly and worked out as normal, now all the troops under the Template are hit on a 3+, ignores cover, if you can shoot out you can be shot. Let us not for get the Troop stations can be assultted like building, hence it must be open area. The Titan is COMPLETELY SEALED OFF FROM THESE STATIONS words from rules. Now since they are in frotificion they save on a 4+. Only template type weapons can do this so if you shot thud guns at it and get lucky to hit the station then work damage as if it were troops in a fortification. Normal weapons can not do this they would be lucky just to hit the spot they were shooting at. This is why there never was a bail at rule before, and there should not be one, atlest for template type weapons.