RE: [NetEpic ML] Termites/Warhound Arsenal

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:10:54 +0200

As I pointed out, it has been a long time since last time I won over Nils,
maybe a year or so. Not to say that it is all due to wrong use of the
multiple rocket launcher, but it is a quite powerful weapon an should only
be mounted on reaverclasstitans and upward.

Unless this is a private conversion our loacal streetcorner dealer has made,
there are probably some WH titans out there with launchers attached.

Therefore I would rather suggest a scaled down version of the launcher:

Rocket Launcher
Normal barragetemplate
6 BP
-1 save modifyer