RE: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: Stef�n Flego, Kerfistj�ri TMD <flego_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:12:12 -0000

Let's forget about the Imperator for a moment, and examine the good ol'
Capitol Imperalis. Area affect weapons, and weapons with cover mods.
would also affect these troops.
Troops in forts are so well protected that only the center of the blast has
a chance of hitting and killing the troops...
[Stef�n Flego, Kerfistj�ri TMD]

Rad bomb, is a radiation bomb and the radiation can contaminate easily
throug gun ports.