Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:14:30 -0400

AAAHHH, peaceful again LOL, OK for #1 basically these are moving forts
right, so treat them like it when sheilds are down. This type of targeting
of troops can only be done by template type weapons and weapons that ignore
cover. First you would call shooting at the bastion, or any where on the
side of a Captial Imp., since it has gun ports all the way down its sides.
Next you would roll to hit the Titan if you hit work out damage to Titan
first as normal, then if you did hit the bastation work out damage for
troops inside using the Fortifaction rules. ok #2 the 4+ save is for the
fact that they are in heavy duty concerate bunkers plus dug in. Like Dessert
Strom for example, we hit several bunkers with missiles and did no damage to
troops at all, hence the 4+ save. Ok #3 I can take or leave this rule.