Re: [NetEpic ML] Termites/Warhound Arsenal

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:20:04 -0400

Hi!

Just remember everything we do is more like guidleines that rules in stone.
If you got it mounted that way keep it and use it. I personally would play
against it without a care.

If you want something with a semblance of "officiality" then the ruling is
that it is not a qualified weapon for a scout class titan.

In the end the agreement between you and your opponent is more important
than any trival ruling given here.

Peter

Hi,

This is not an option for me!