Re: [NetEpic ML] the wimpy rad bomb

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:15:10 -0400

  From: quester
  To: netepic_at_egroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2000 4:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] the wimpy rad bomb

       My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!

    hellreich <hellreich_at_...> wrote:

    Do you have the same rules I have I'm sure you do the fortifiaction rules say the complex has a save throw of 2+ on 2D6 as opposed to the 4+ of normal building. All stands that are depolyed or in a strong hold, (bunker has same rule) addition to the -2 to hit mod they have in normal building, get a save of 4+. This save is not cummulative, but if the stand has a better save value it may be used instead. Funny you should say that I am all wet just put the cover on my pool LOL :-). You are the one who's not reading all the rules.

    now you want to change their 2D6 save your all wet

    Yes it says everything under template is hit on a 3+, with a -1 save, the guys inside the bastastion save by Fortification rules on a 4+ 1D6 not 2D6. Here is the rule word for word (The missile pulse is represented by the 12cm blast template. Anything even partially under the template will be hit on a 3+ on a D6, ignoring mods for cover. Any saving throw will be taken with a-1 mod. The Rad bomb dose not destroy buildings. So the troops would be hit on a 3+, then with the -1 to save they would have a 5+ save.