Re: [NetEpic ML] the wimpy rad bomb

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:37:40 -0400

Hi!

I mentioned previously that it was NOT necessary to apply fortification
rules to the bastions. Leave the rules as they are with the only
clarification that when unshielded the troops in the bastions ONLY could be
subject to weapons that ignore cover ONLY if they hit. The infantry gets no
saves when hit. Keep in mind this will apply to a few weapons in very
limited circumstances.

Peter