Latest Poll

From: Andy <amichaud_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:32:30 -0000

Well the masses have spoken and I believe that the time has come to
put
yet another question to rest. As for template weapons ignoring cover
being able to effect troops firing on the imperator, the troops in
the
bastion will be affected, with appropriate modifiers for being in a
building. I will leave the poll up for another day just to make sure
everyone who wants to can vote.

The results (at this time) are 11 for and 2 opposed.

Andy