Chaos Legions question

From: <100kheretics_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:19:16 -0000

One thing that never really sat right with me (and this may have been
me taking the wrong interpretation) was that under the old system you
could only field 1 company per legion.

If you wanted 2 chaos companies you had to take 1000 sons and world-
eaters for example.

The reason I thought (think) this is because you could only field the
traitor legion company card if you fielded the primarch greater
daemon... since the primarchs would naturally be unique, some of the
larger battles I played ended up with 3 or even 4 (full) traitor
legions.

Given that fluff wise, a current company is less than 1 percent of an
original legion, that restriction kinda irritated me (not to mention
allies that theoretically would've preferred butchering each other
rather than the opponent).

So the basic question is, will people be able to field more than 1
company of each of these legion types? If so, how do you plan on
addressing the primarch issue for the existing ones? If not, why in
the name of Khorne not?