Re: [NetEpic ML] help needed

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu Sep 28 10:50:33 2000

Hi,
  if you need info about modern armies, you could give a look to an old RPG
called Twilight 2000 (the board version, not the computer game). It's about
20 years in the future, but it has good ideas and interesting info.
  Other interesting games from which to rip info may be all those about gulf
war.

Albert