Re: [NetEpic ML] Warhammer 40K Praetorians

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:32:43 -0400

GW has this tendency of using existing history for gaming purposes. The
second battle for Armageddon bears more than passing resemblance to
operation Barbarossa and the "Fires of Gehenna" from Titan Legions
describes
a battle not unlike the Ardennes offensive. Nothing wrong with that, of
course. Especially since I do it myself (the Ursk campaign) ;-)

-->On the "regular" Epic list, a while back we kicked around the idea of
recreating Kursk in epic. Figured IG/SM vs Orks. Big tank battle,
throwing in a Titan or two for flavor. Or Chinese Farm is another good
one to base off of.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell