RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Warhammer 40K Praetorians

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:25:53 +0200

IMO historical battles are very well suited as senarios for EPIC!!! In fact
the Civil war would make an excellent background for a chaos upprising
campaingn! Germanys invasion of russia could be used as a bacground for an
ork WAAAAAAGH! Ishandlawana is of course an exciting senario, and I've seen
a senario ida for the follow up battle at Roke's Drift (This would have to
be WH 40K I guess, it's not Epic Scale after all). And so one could continue
almost indefinately.

Nils