Off Topic MOW

From: Ian McDowall <mcdowall_ian_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 18:45:21 GMT

Apologies for the off-topic post but I'll keep it short.

I am interested in Man O'War. I have copies of the rules but I have no
information on cards, dhip sheets or otehr stuff required to actually try
the game. Is anybody on the list with the game able to scan cards etc. and
let me have copis of the scans ? I would be prepared to tidy up the results
to make them more widely useful.

TIA