Rules Question & a little Addition ;-)

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:20:19 +0200

Hello all,

i'm back again with a few more questions & remarks:

1. NetEpic v4.0: quite ok, also i think that a 4+ void shield repair and
normal repair is way too hard for imperial titans. My gaming group & i use
the 5+ rolls...

2. a few questions regarding flyers: We use flyers like described in the
rule booklet in v4.0 (no seperate flyers phase). Now we have the following
problem:
Is it true that just AA units (and infantry stands who are directly attacked
by flyers) can fire at flyers? This is quite "shitty" for an chaos player,
who hasn't any AA units and can just buy a few flyers (but on the other hand
he has the advantage of having real good cc troops, therefore this
disadvantage is ok...).

3. the Capitol Imperials: Whow, this one got a few hefty upgrades (volcano
cannon, plasma cannons, longe ranged bolters... ;-). It now costs 600
points. How much did it cost in the original space marine rules? (i don't
own the original game, just a friend of our gaming groups has a copy of each
box).
Now just a suggestion for the capitol imperialis: what about an option to
choose the original behemoth cannon instead of the volcano cannon (4 barrage
templates are very cool!)? OK the range of 25cm is a bit short, but maybe we
upgrade it to 50cm....
Write what you all think about it!

4. As a last one: Does anyone know companies which produce 6mm figures, to
use for epic (as slann or imperial guard)? Maybe you've got a link to a
homepage or so...

That's it for this time.
Bye
Dan