RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann Necron

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:34:41 +0200

I'd say we take away the warp jump, lower the CAF by 2, make the regen roll
5+ & increase the pointcost to get rid of them once and for all :)))) LOL

No, seriously, I think they can keep the warpjump and the pointcost, but the
CAF must go down. To beat the necrons in CC you have to outnumber them 3 to
1, and with the disruptor missiles you seldom get all those forces into CC.

Eivind