RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann Necron

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:48:45 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Karlsen Rune [mailto:rune.karlsen_at_...]
Sent: 10. oktober 2000 10:30
To: 'netepic_at_egroups.com'
Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann Necron

Actually, Nils did rather well with 2:1 with his roughriders. He just didnt
get his beastmen in on round
2..
If you lower the Necron CAF, you defeat the purpose of having few, but good
units. Necrons Assaults are like Terminators, and are supposed to be tough
to take out. You HAVE to swarm them in CC. That's why you need to buy lots
of cheap infantry.

---> No problem with cheap infantry, but they never get there. Necrons are
now far better than Terminators.

The problem is, you can't set the stats and cost of a unit based on what
other units might be able to do.
The disruptor missiles aren't that powerful! Tell you what : Replace them
with some warp missiles which
kill instead of stop. Would that make you happier? :) It would me, i assure
you :)

---> To me, a unit might as well be dead if you cant move it!

Rune