RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Slann victorious again?

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:33:32 +0200

A warp jump of 20cms is useless to units with 15 move, they can
move further on foot.

I always liked the idea of the scarabs, they are after all in thread
with the future of modern warfare. Infantry will have more and more
robots to complement their skills in the future. I see your point though,
but if they are removed, id say that the Necron stats/price should stay
the same and just say they are included.

Rune