RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Slann probable change.

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:54:18 +0200

Once again, Jyrki is the voice of reason :)
Amazing feat, considering he doesn't even play the game.

Jyrki, you could come over to Norway and play a few games
with us?!? The flight cost alot of course, but you could
stay at my place if you dont mind sleeping on the couch
or a mattress on the floor?

Rune