RE: [Net Epic ML] People Power

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:32:09 -0400

Hi!

Hi Warprat!

>I've got a 17 year old daughter who's pretty good at playing wargames,
>and Magic Cards. Kind of a father/daughter thing. I'd take her as a
>Co-General any day. She's very smart, and very sneaky! I like to think
>she learned it from me. Can you tell I'm a proud father?
>What are you talking about, GROWN MAN? Are you too old to have fun?
>Hey, I'm 39. Gosh, I'll be 40 in 3 days. Time sure flys, when your
>having fun.

Really? Geez I'm a bad judge of character then. I put you as being much,
much younger for some reason, Warprat (about 25-30). In any case, Happy
Birthday! I'll get in early as I'm willing to bet I'll forget later.

Hehe, I thought the same too, but for some reason I have Warprat and Weasel
mixed up in my mind, don't know why that is though.

Ah. Its these sorts of tidbits that I really miss about the older address
list we used to have along with the bios we'd post. I haven't been to the
new NetEpic site but are the bios still up there? If not, I'd really like
to see their return, as well as a possible archive of people's portraits.

How's about it everyone? I really enjoyed reading about the other people
on the list, where they lived and worked and how they got into the hobby in
the first place. If its not there, why don't we get the old bios up and
running again?

I suggest everyone who wants to, send their bios and digital photos, if any
to me and I'll pass them on to Ken for posting. I admit I also like to read
the bios and learn more about the people I talk to each day.

Peter