Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:35:08 -0400

well if you down load the rules, I've made sure to list what models to use for each troop/vehical type. I've also made it a point to find models that are readily avalible, with not much trouble to find on the net or at local stores. Examples are Batteltech minis, Dark Star 6mm minis and Pendraken are some of the companies used. Though I need Rune to tell me what Model to use for the Razor Fang Titan so as to add this to the info in the rules.