Re: [NetEpic ML] Do we need to change anything?

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:18:08 -0400

LOL :-) yes it is a mess, well lets look at it this way we can keep it the
same right now. But, do Necron really need to have a +5 CAF, I think this is
alittle over board, yes I know they are few in numbers, but, the Radiers
should be the main cannon fodder for the Necron army not the elite Assult
troops. As I see it with the Null field the Necron Assult should have a +3-4
CAF then with the null field they would still be a match for any 2 of the
other armies best CAF. With the way they are now they have the CAF of
Greater Deamons for Chaos, and this is way unbalanced example Great Unclean
one +7CAF, Lord of change +8CAF. So in retro we have complete companies of
these walking the battle field. You don't see the problem here I DO!