Re: [NetEpic ML] forge world newsletter

From: Bob DeAngelis <bob_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:54:56 +0200

In this case I would contact them immediately.. The warmonger is fanatic not
forgeworld.. I live in Spain and have ordered twice from forgeworld and 3
times from fanatic.. in each case they acknowleged my order in 24 hours by E
mail and delivered in less than 10 days on each occasion.. I have nothing
but praise for the service..

         Bob DeAngelis