RE: [Net Epic ML] Slann battle reports and analysis

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:21:04 -0400

Hi!

I'm glad too. Between both games a large spectrum of units were used and
none seems to perform beyond their points cost..

I would answer yes to the Necron lord question and the raiders are 600
points for the company with the reduced CAF of +2, this is appropriate since
they don't warp jump and fire, even with the nullify field +2 isn't all that
great.

Peter