RE: [Net Epic ML] Kelvin: Chaos book

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:36:02 -0400

Hi!

Hi Peter,

The ETA for the Chaos Book has unfortunately been moved to Monday, Oct
23. RealLife (TM) has unfortunately reared its ugly head and pushed other
concerns back a fair ways. An extra week has been added to my ETA as the
work is only partly done. Still, with a little luck and some spare time on
the weekend I can have something in the NetEpic Vault soon.

I hear that. But hey, next Monday is more than good. Send me a copy when its
finished.

The only real help I'll need is someone to do up the TOC on the document
for me. I'm pretty fluent in Word, but TOCs are a bit beyond me right now
and I really don't have the time to learn.

No problem, I know how to do it and can do it for this draft.

Thanks!

Peter