Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] other ork big guns

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:20:13 EDT

Hi!

very clearly! Actual Daniel and I are using the 3.0 version as the template
for the current editing since it seems to have less typos and he is
transfering all these e-mails to a specific file for when we reach those
army lists.

Now is a good time to state whatever typos or poor descriptions are in the
rules as well as omissions in order to guarantee their inclusion.

Peter