Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] other ork big guns

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:02:31 -0400

When I was in Australia I saw one guy with a cork hat biking from Alice
Springs to Ayers Rock. He was British and we stopped to see if he was all
right. He asked us for ice because his canteen water was warm. He had a 10
oz. canteen to take him 460km in the middle of the Australian desert.

We didn't drink Fosters but VB and 4x Castle Main-- I was in Queensland most
of the time.

The US and Australia had many similarities as well as differences. It was a
fun month.

Darius

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633