Re: [NetEpic ML] Space Rats

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:16:15 -0400

Two years back or so, I heard a rumour from Tuomas Pirinen that they
would
be making skaven for 40k allthough it is nothing we'll see in a very long

time.

Apparently they would be against chaos and be some kind of timetravelling

species travelling back from the future to prevent the world from falling
chaos.

But that was just what he said back then, they may very well have dumped
the
idea by now

weasel

-->I remember that, when I was still on the 40K list. As I recall, there
wasn't much support for it, and the list was rather vocal against it.
That was also shortly after Jervis had rejoined the 40K list, so I'm sure
that word filtered back, and the idea was dropped.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell